Wednesday, July 28, 2010

so happy to be headed home

Right this very moment I am attempting to type with some major turbulence at 27,000 feet!  Definitely a new, and slightly difficult experience ;-)  Apparently we are going through some thunderstorms although all I see out the window is beautiful blue skies above fluffy white clouds.

I was supposed to be in Boston until tomorrow evening but fortunately life worked out in such a way that I am on my way home now and when I switched my flight, I was immediately upgraded to first class ~ guess it was meant to be!  I cannot wait to get home to see G and the kiddos.  It's amazing how much I miss all of them, even more than usual.  Probably because we just came off of a perfect week's "staycation" that could not have been better.

I called home to let Miss Kaitlyn know that I was headed home today and she said Alli would be thrilled because she kept asking when she would get to see me.  Made me feel so good and so awful at the same time.  I hate leaving my family.  I feel so torn right now and am praying more than ever for guidance on what I am meant to be doing at this stage of my life . . .

Fortunately, I will be home in about 4 short hours ~ WOO HOO!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Excellent! You have cake waiting from Great Pop's birthday.
    Adele and Bob

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah for coming home a day early! We'll see you around the circle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you're home ~ I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good news! Been thinking about you all week. Miss you guys... hug those kids for me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! Glad you got to go home early.... I know you guys will figure out what is best for you and the family. Hang tough and just do what feels right to you!
    Love you,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete