Barbie Pop Pop and I had a super time, too! Thanks, Alli, for the delicious red, white and blue marshmallows for our s'mores! Now you have ne looking so forward to Halloween and Christmas colored marshmallows! Love, Barbie Gramma XXOO
I saw your comment on The Macs' blog and had to pop over to take a peek at your site. We're Fishers, too! :) But we're on the east coast, instead of the west...and we have four sons, instead of a boy and a girl.
Your children are adorable! I agree with the previous commenter that the sink picture looks like it should be in a magazine. What a grin!
Great photos! Eli, happy birthday tomorrow buddy!!!! You are so big now and just check out that smile in the sink! Love it! Hugs and kisses to you on your very special day!
Welcome to our blog! We are the Fisher Family of FIVE!!! Garrett and I met when we were in junior high, became friends in high school and started dating during our final years of college. I can honestly say I married my best friend on June 16, 2001. 24 years later, our family has grown . . . Our incredible daughter is now a freshman in college and still very much a girly girl loving cheerleading and all things pink! Our handsome eldest son is a very busy 16 year old who loves sports and fitness. Our "baby" is in his last year of middle school and much like his brother, loves all the sports. Life isn't perfect but we thank God for all of our blessings. Enjoy the snapshot of our lives . . .
Barbie Pop Pop and I had a super time, too! Thanks, Alli, for the delicious red, white and blue marshmallows for our s'mores! Now you have ne looking so forward to Halloween and Christmas colored marshmallows! Love, Barbie Gramma XXOO
ReplyDeleteI just LOVE that sink picture!! Looks like it should be in a magazine!!! He is getting so big!! Jamie :)
ReplyDeleteHi, Nikki!
ReplyDeleteI saw your comment on The Macs' blog and had to pop over to take a peek at your site. We're Fishers, too! :) But we're on the east coast, instead of the west...and we have four sons, instead of a boy and a girl.
Your children are adorable! I agree with the previous commenter that the sink picture looks like it should be in a magazine. What a grin!
Great pictures! Can't wait to see more! :-)
ReplyDeleteGreat photos! Eli, happy birthday tomorrow buddy!!!! You are so big now and just check out that smile in the sink! Love it! Hugs and kisses to you on your very special day!
ReplyDeleteLove, the MN Macs