We were so lucky to have such beautiful weather while they were here and enjoyed every moment of it by relaxing more at the beach :-) Alli needed a break from swimming and spent time looking for the perfect shells.
Alli loved having friends to play with ~ swinging with Aubrey.
Garrett looked pretty cute wearing the girls' goggles ;-)
With such beautiful weather, even I decided to swim!!!
When it was time for a break from the sun, the girls enjoyed playing Candyland
Eli really wanted to get in on the Candyland action ;-)
On Sunday, Garrett and Alli went with the Johnsons to a Mariners game, where they met up with the Cortese family (other friends from our Hanscom AFB days). Alli loved the ferry ride and I hear she spent most of the game snuggling with Aunt Tiff :-) Since I had to fly back to Boston last night, Eli and I decided to stay home from the game. We enjoyed a relaxing day going to church and playing in the neighborhood. Alli and G came home before the Johnsons to make sure G was back in time to take me to the airport. Luckily, the Johnsons made it back before we left so I was able to say goodbye ~ I hated that the visit was coming to a close :( They happily watched the kiddos (who were asleep) while G drove me to the airport. He took them to the airport this morning on his way to work. What an amazing visit. We loved spending the week with our Johnsons and hope to do it again very soon!









No comments:
Post a Comment