From swimming lessons, that is ;-)
Did I scare you???? Gotta love my sense of humor! I am still very much employed :-)
This week, I've been the one to get in the pool with Alli for lessons.
G and Eli had the pleasure of watching from the warm sidelines.
On Tuesday, I noticed she seemed to be touching the bottom of the pool so I asked her to try walking.
Sure enough, she can do it.
That was all it took and she was off!
Seriously, last night, she kept telling me to let go of her so she could do it by herself.
She was NOT happy that I was holding the noodle and I had to let go, which I did.
Yep, I got fired . . . and I never thought I would be so happy about it!!!
Our Pink Fish is moving on up to the Starfish class, meaning we don't have to get in the pool with her.
Of course, one of us will still be getting in the pool because the
Blue Fish has decided he's had enough of the sidelines
Gotta love that grumpy little face!









No comments:
Post a Comment