Saturday, January 29, 2011

Fun "new" PBK chair

Today, my mom graciously agreed to go shopping with me to pick up supplies for Alli's upcoming birthday party.  She mentioned that our local bookstore was going out of business and everything was 50% off so we decided to go.  We got there about a half hour before it closed but it was packed.  Well, it turns out that when they said everything was being sold, they weren't kidding.  They were selling furniture too.  We found a Pottery Barn Kids Anywhere Chair (big size) with the red slip cover.  We have the smaller one and both kids love it.  Mom has been wanting to get us a second one as she thinks they shouldn't have to share ;-)  I told her what it would cost so she decided if she could get it half off, it would be a steal.  She asked if it was for sale and was initially told that it was already sold but then told she could have it for (are you ready for this????)
$35
I just about choked when I heard that.  Wow!!!  Obviously, she bought it.  I was kinda wishing I had asked first but then she said she bought it to give to us.  Don't I have the BEST mom???  As soon as I got home, I showed the kids what Ducky Gramma bought them and they were so excited.  Apparently it is perfect for sitting in to have a snack or using as a jungle gym!  They love it and even more than that, they love that we now have two chairs and like to sit next to each other ~ so sweet!
How cute are these two????

No comments:

Post a Comment