On January 4th, Alli started swim lessons again at the SK Pool. Although we've spent lots of time swimming at pools, she hasn't been in formal lessons since July 2009! Because lessons are Tuesday/Thursday evenings, G agreed to be the one to get in the water since I'm typically in Boston on Tuesdays. I had the pleasure of watching our 'lil pink fish on her second night of lessons and she was very excited to show off for Mommy & Eli ;-) I was so proud of my little gal with her straight leg kickers and getting in and out of the pool all by herself with no problem!
She's not a huge fan of being on her tummy in the water but is getting better at it.
Toys and balls are the best!
Turns out that she definitely does better when Mommy is there to watch. Lessons were cancelled on Tuesday due to snow and I had a CPR Thursday night so I wasn't there to watch. Let's just say she missed her Mommy and wasn't too keen on swimming that night.
No comments:
Post a Comment