Today, this handsome little man had his first official day of 4s Preschool
He could not have been more excited!!!
Eli is full of so much joy, appreciation and excitement for almost everything he does,
and thankfully, school is no exception ~ he LOVES to play and learn :-)
Of course, after breakfast, we had to take the traditional photos in front of the tree . . .
Can't decide which one I like better
But I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the one with the siblings!!!
Though they can argue with the best of them, our bigs really do support one another
in all the areas where is counts . . . including sometimes scary "firsts" :-)
After dropping Alli off at her class, Eli could hardly contain his excitement and wanted to go to his class immediately!!! There is 15 minutes between the start of their classes so he had to be a bit patient.
Finally, we decided to take pictures in front of his school so he could be the first in the door!
Guess the little turkey didn't think he needed to be seen so long as his sign was showing ;-)
As soon as his teacher opened the door, he rushed in and showed her his sign ~ he was proud!
Then he remembered where to hang his coat and backpack before going potty in a urinal (big stuff!)
He was off to play and all smiles.
Funny side note, as I was watching him play, I ran into the mom of my college roommate,
who was there with her granddaughter, one of Eli's classmates ~ small world and so neat to see her.
I had to interrupt Eli to let him know I was leaving and would see him after school.
I got a quick smile and "bye Mama" ~ no concerns with his comfort level in new places.
When I went back to get him, he came running with a huge smile telling me about his new friend Thomas.
He LOVED school and one of the highlights was taking his own snack in a bag :-)
Another first of the day was Luke's gymnastics class.
While Eli was in class, Lukey and I started our new Mommy & Me gymnastics class.
It began with free time and Luke LOVED exploring the gym and could not stop giggling on the trampoline.
He was in awe and had so much fun the entire 45 minutes.
I wish I had brought in the camera, though we were so busy I'm not sure I would have gotten many pics.
I was so impressed by how well he followed directions and how much fun he had.
What a fun class!!!
Today was another fabulous day of "firsts" for the little fish!!!














What adorable pictures...what adorable little "fish. I love those kiddos oh so much!
ReplyDelete