Friday, December 24, 2010

I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas . . .

Okay, so definitely not getting a white Christmas this year but will get a green, soggy one ;-)  As long as I am home and have my family, I don't care what the weather is!  I did get to enjoy my FAVORITE Christmas movie last night though . . .

G is such a great sport and watches it with me every year, hopefully the kids understand that they will have to do this too when they are a little older.  G assures me Alli will think it is fun but that Eli may not be as into it.  I have visions of making my son sit there with the family when he's home for his college break watching that movie while grumbling but secretly enjoying it ;-)  G's willingness to watch that movie with me and be silly dancing around our living room while singing White Christmas is just one of the many reasons I love that hubby of mine so much!!!

We pray that you all enjoy a very Merry Christmas with you families!!!

2 comments:

  1. Barbie Pop Pop and I have watched a couple of Christmas movies this season, too. So fun!

    Love Barbie Gramma:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun tradition Nikki! Something tells me you will have more luck with Alli then Eli:)) Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete