Monday, December 6, 2010

eli has 13 teeth!!!

No idea when the 3 newest teeth popped through - last week maybe??? He got his first molar (#10 on bottom right) shortly after his first canine (#9 - also bottom right) but today I noticed (thanks to Miss Kaitlyn) 3 new teeth - both his top canines and another molar on the top right. He is growing up so fast - what's happening to my baby??? His gums are so swollen that I think it is only a matter of time before more teeth pop up.

2 comments:

  1. It's amazing how quickly those teeth pop up. The only way we knew about the molars was because those caused L the most pain..... we somehow missed a few as well after that...... Hopefully E's haven't caused him much trouble!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAAAAAAA!!!!! I just got on here for the first time in a few weeks. WOW! You have been throught it again. I wish I was following more closely... I am never on the computer anymore. You had been on my mind alot and everytime you crossed it I prayed a little prayer, but had no idea what all you were going through! I am glad you are healing up but WOW - ruptured cyst on an ovary! Good grief! How much can one person endure. I am glad the surgery has helped, but I need you to stop with the surgeries and excitement for awhile. Please! Love you so much. Glad you are healthy... I am installing a new app on my iphone so I get updates when this blog is updated. I don't want to come on here and read you have had all this going on and I didn't even know it!!! :( Take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete