Sunday, September 26, 2010

birthday celebrations

So while I don't love getting older, I had a great birthday this year with plenty of celebrations!
G was in MN the week of my birthday so the Friday before, for Friday Family Fun Night,
I got to pick dinner ~ salmon, salad and yummy mashed potatoes. 
Everyone was a really good sport about it and enjoyed the dinner :)
How can you not have fun looking at those cute faces???
 The week of my birthday, when I was feeling sorry for myself, a lovely gift arrived from my dear friend Heather.  What a nice pick me up!
 The day before my birthday, my folks let me open one of my presents . . . rain boots.
Alli was a huge help and got a kick out of Mommy's new boots :)
 I was so excited because I cannot remember the last time I had rain boots!
Fortunately, I've had lots of opportunity to wear them already and they came in very handy on my birthday.
 Gosh I look tall standing next to Eli!!!
 On my birthday, my brother Danny and I went to the Puyallup Fair to see Jeremy Camp and Mercy Me in  concert (tickets G had given me for my birthday).
It was an amazing concert and I had the BEST time with my big brother!!!

Me and Eli being silly before I left for the concert.

Great birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment