Thursday, September 23, 2010

25 years old . . . again ;-)

Today I turned 25 (again!).  Just ask Alli, who will happily tell everyone that Mommy is now 25 ;-)  Thank you all for the birthday wishes I have received, they've brought lots of smiles to my face.  My best presents so far were the gigantic hugs and smooches I received this morning from two very cute little ones.  Another plus today was realizing that one of my kids really does look like me!!!  My mom posted a picture of me on my 1st birthday and even though it is only a profile shot, I think it looks a little like Eli.  Big WOO HOO since I hear ALL.THE.TIME that Alli looks "just like Garrett" ~ yeah, I get it already :) 

It's just nice to know I have one that bears some resemblance to me :)
So there you have it, me about 25 (or so) years ago ;-)
Funny that I had way more hair than either of my kids had/have at 1!

4 comments:

  1. Nikki,
    Cute picture! I hope you have a wonderful birthday. I think it is funny that everyone says that Alli looks like Garrett. I think she looks like you now and that Eli looks like you as a little girl. It is the same with Kevin and I. Everyone says that Cohen looks like me and Kaden looks like Kevin, but Cohen looks like me now and Kaden looks just like my baby pictures. So, hope it makes you feel better that at least one person thinks Alli looks just like you! :)
    Have a great birthday!
    Cori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Sweetheart. I still think Alli looks just like you did as a little one. Both kids are absolutely adorable ~ just like their mommy & daddy. Love you!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nikki I have said from the very beginning that Alli looks just like you. I also think that Eli resembles you quite a bit. Hope your day was great!!!

    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  4. You were so cute as a little girl! :-) Eli DOES look like you...(and your dad!) Hope you had a great night out!

    ReplyDelete