Friday, March 12, 2010

No "Mom of the Year" for me :(

This sums it up . . .
Please pray for our precious baby boy and his broken leg :(

Still pretty upset by the whole situation but will update with details later . . .

4 comments:

  1. Oh friend, I know. Do I ever know.

    Praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Nikki and Eli, I am so sorry! N, it is going to be okay - Keep your chin up!

    LOve,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. My dear sweet Nikki, stop beating yourself up. You are an absolutely wonderful mother and being swallowed up by guilt will not serve any useful purpose. Accidents happen and that's all it was, an accident. You having an amazing family and our sweet little Eli is such a little trooper that I'm sure he'll be doing all his usual fun things in just a matter of days. I love you all very much. xxoox Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Gram Jean! She has worded everything perfectly. Love you all so much! Barbie Gramma and Pop Pop

    ReplyDelete