I've been playing around with pictures for Eli's upcoming baptism and think we've decided on this for his cake . . . he's such a cutie that it's just fun :)
He is soo adorable! I keep meaning to ask what photo software you use? It's so professional looking! I'm sure it's more the artist, not the software, but still - I'd like to know :)
Welcome to our blog! We are the Fisher Family of FIVE!!! Garrett and I met when we were in junior high, became friends in high school and started dating during our final years of college. I can honestly say I married my best friend on June 16, 2001. 24 years later, our family has grown . . . Our incredible daughter is now a freshman in college and still very much a girly girl loving cheerleading and all things pink! Our handsome eldest son is a very busy 16 year old who loves sports and fitness. Our "baby" is in his last year of middle school and much like his brother, loves all the sports. Life isn't perfect but we thank God for all of our blessings. Enjoy the snapshot of our lives . . .
He is an adorable little boy and oh so good! I just love everything about him!
ReplyDeleteHe is soo adorable! I keep meaning to ask what photo software you use? It's so professional looking! I'm sure it's more the artist, not the software, but still - I'd like to know :)
ReplyDeleteJen Wilson
Thanks Jen! I use MS Digital Imaging. Adobe Photoshop is what I use to eliminate red eyes but MS Digital Imaging for everything else :)
ReplyDeleteI think it is just perfect! Can't wait to see a picture of him in a little suit!
ReplyDelete