Sunday, March 28, 2010
Eli sat up by himself!!!
Although Eli has been sitting unassisted for a couple of weeks, he could never quite get in the sitting position by himself. Don't get me wrong, he's certainly tried but without luck ;-) Well, this afternoon, G and I were in our office with Eli. We were each working on a project while Eli happily played on the floor. He was sitting for quite a long time before tipping and rolling around. Then, I looked down, and there he was, sitting up and giggling. Yep, all by himself and both of us missed it!!!! Fortunately, while I was changing his diaper a few minutes later, he decided to show me how good he is at it and sat up by himself during the diaper change ~ what a little stinker! :) Our baby is growing up so quickly . . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









Gotta love that little guy:) He is just full of surprises!
ReplyDeleteBarbie Gramma