Friday, December 4, 2009

Alli the comedian

Last night since G was in class, Alli & I had dinner with my folks (Eli was happily snoozing under their Christmas tree).  Alli was sitting across from my dad and half way through dinner says (very innocently) Papa has a big noggin ~ Mom and I bust out in uncontrollable laughter.  This was Alli's clue that she said something very funny and she started smiling and giggling.  Dad didn't seem to think it was quite so funny.  Go figure!  Alli of course loved that she was so funny and kept saying What did I say?  Oh yeah, Papa has a big noggin.  Let's talk about Ducky Papa's head more!

Too cute!  My dad will be thrilled that this made it on the blog . . .

2 comments:

  1. Love the story and Nick, that just means that you are super smart with all that brain power!

    Love you guys!
    The Macs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny Alli! She is growing up too fast! I love it that she likes to tease - I think it shows a great sense of humor!

    ReplyDelete