It is impossible to thank everyone as this was such a team effort, but there are a few folks who I must mention:
- My amazing Mom-in-law, Adele Fisher, truly was the brains of this operation and without her, this event would never have happened. She worked tirelessly to secure volunteers, donations, and everything else we needed. Thank you so much Adele!!!
- Brady Hammrich, our fabulous auctioneer. He had everyone in stitches and did a great job of raising bids and donations. Thanks Brady, I haven't laughed that hard in a long time!
- Keith Garton was our chef and prepared a delicious pasta bar that was enjoyed by all. Thank you Keith for your wonderful food and for donating your time, it was much appreciated!
- The teachers, staff, students and PTSO of Orchard Heights Elementary School, who secured many donations and showed up in great numbers at the Auction. It meant so much to have your support!
- The teachers, staff and students of Marcus Whitman Junior High School who helped set up for and helped with the auction and secured many donations. Kyle is lucky to attend your school!
- Patti Wamsher, Kyle's former day care provider was an amazing help in all aspects of the auction ~ from procuring donations and selling tickets to setting up, baking for and attending the auction. We could not have done it without you Patti!
- John and Joanne Sprague and Cindy Peterson, who donated their time and expertise to registering everyone for the auction and making the payment process so smooth. We truly cannot thank you enough for donating your time and expertise!
- Jean Schneider, my mom and Kyle's Gram, who did much of the behind the scenes work and baked all of the yummy desserts that were served at the auction (all recipes are included in Kyle's cookbook available for $15!).
- The many individuals and businesses who donated items to the auction, those who attended and of course everyone who prayed for the success of the auction. We love and appreciate all of you and your support!









It was my pleasure to help with the auction! I was amazed by the generosity of our community in the donating of auciton items, as well as those who attended the auction and purchased items. These kind, unselfish deeds do not go unnoticed. You are all appreciated:) May God bless you all! Now I need to make an appointment with Cindy and get my massage that I purchased! Adele Fisher
ReplyDeleteYOU should get a big thanks! You did an awesome job and I know that Kyle and his family are very appreciative! Joe and I were very impressed with the whole auction! Way to go, Nikki!
ReplyDeleteWoo hoo! Can I hear a woot woot?! Way to go! We are so so happy that it turned out well. We were thinking about you yesterday and first thing this morning I checked to see if there was an update. So glad that when I got home from work there was. What a wonderful, wonderful act of love from everyone and indeed, for a very special young man. Feel better soon Kyle!
ReplyDeleteLove,
the Macs
dear, sweet Nikki ~ you are so great at giving thanks to everyone when you should receive tons of kudos for all that you did. You were absolutely amazing. Even Ashlie commented on what a fabulous job you did and usually teenagers don't pay too much attention to that type of thing. Thank you, Nikki, from the bottom of my heart. You are truly amazing! I love you. Mom
ReplyDeleteNikki, sounds like you organized a wonderful and successful event!! Wish we lived closer so I could help out. You're a great Aunt!
ReplyDeleteVicki