Alli and I did our best to pamper Garrett today :) There was lots of playing hide and seek (Alli's new favorite game) and snuggling. After church, we went to Clear Creek Nursery to pick out some new trees and plants for our yard. Alli and Garrett had lots of fun feeding the Coi fish, even after the fish got so excited that they splashed Miss Alli. Sadly, this afternoon I needed to work but this allowed Alli and Garrett to have some wonderful Daddy ~ Daugther time alone and based on all of the giggles I heard, they had a blast. This evening, we went to dinner at the Fishers and had a nice time visiting with everyone.
Here are some photos of my two favorite people . . .
Smooches from Daddy
Smooches from Alli
Feeding the Coi fish
Happy Dad's Day to all of the Dads and Dads-to-be out there!!!









Sounds like a great day!! Happy Father's Day Garrett!!
ReplyDeleteLove,
The McDonalds