
Well, it's been awhile since we've posted a Fisher Family update so we decided to make a change. As much as we have enjoyed our MSN site, we made the decision to switch over here. Hope you enjoy the new blog!
As you can see from the picture of Miss Alli, we finally had some beautiful, warm, sunny weather in WA last weekend and we were so excited we headed straight for the beach! It was definitely not warm enough to hop in the water but we had a great time tossing rocks on the beach. This was the first time Alli really got into playing at the beach and was so bummed when we had to leave. She was so excited by the rocks and shells that she could not nap. After lunch, which she actually ate, we put her down for her nap and listened to her play for a good hour before we decided it was a lost cause. As soon as we opened the door she asked for "more beach" ~ too cute! Being the very "cool" parents that we are (hey, she's two so she probably still agrees with this statement!) we went right back down to the beach.
Here's a slide show of our little princess enjoying the sun . .
We finally decided to head home around 4:30, figuring that she really needed some sleep. Sure enough, she zonked in the car and slept until almost 6.
When she woke up, it was back outside to play in the sun. She had a great time riding around the patio in her little car (think Flintstone's style!) and going on her slide. I think she was as ready for warm weather as we were! Sadly, that night G and Alli had to take me to the airport to head back to Boston for work. It's tough, I love my job, my firm and everyone I work with but getting on that plane Sunday nights is so tough. I do pretty well once I'm here but I sure do miss my family!
Work has been very busy for both of us lately and I think we could both use a vacation, or at least some more beautiful weekends ;-) I think we will have to settle for the weekends as it is not likely a vacation is going to happen anytime in the near future given that we are both saving time for when the 'lil blue fish arrives. On that front, we are 24 weeks along now and so far things are going great. For all those who have been asking about names, we can honestly say, we have no clue. Hopefully we come up with a name before the little guy arrives!
Well that's about all on our end. We are looking forward to Easter this weekend and Alli is excited for the egg hunts. May you all have a wonderful week with your families!
As you can see from the picture of Miss Alli, we finally had some beautiful, warm, sunny weather in WA last weekend and we were so excited we headed straight for the beach! It was definitely not warm enough to hop in the water but we had a great time tossing rocks on the beach. This was the first time Alli really got into playing at the beach and was so bummed when we had to leave. She was so excited by the rocks and shells that she could not nap. After lunch, which she actually ate, we put her down for her nap and listened to her play for a good hour before we decided it was a lost cause. As soon as we opened the door she asked for "more beach" ~ too cute! Being the very "cool" parents that we are (hey, she's two so she probably still agrees with this statement!) we went right back down to the beach.
Here's a slide show of our little princess enjoying the sun . .
We finally decided to head home around 4:30, figuring that she really needed some sleep. Sure enough, she zonked in the car and slept until almost 6.
When she woke up, it was back outside to play in the sun. She had a great time riding around the patio in her little car (think Flintstone's style!) and going on her slide. I think she was as ready for warm weather as we were! Sadly, that night G and Alli had to take me to the airport to head back to Boston for work. It's tough, I love my job, my firm and everyone I work with but getting on that plane Sunday nights is so tough. I do pretty well once I'm here but I sure do miss my family!
Work has been very busy for both of us lately and I think we could both use a vacation, or at least some more beautiful weekends ;-) I think we will have to settle for the weekends as it is not likely a vacation is going to happen anytime in the near future given that we are both saving time for when the 'lil blue fish arrives. On that front, we are 24 weeks along now and so far things are going great. For all those who have been asking about names, we can honestly say, we have no clue. Hopefully we come up with a name before the little guy arrives!
Well that's about all on our end. We are looking forward to Easter this weekend and Alli is excited for the egg hunts. May you all have a wonderful week with your families!









No comments:
Post a Comment