Tuesday evening, I just really wasn't feeling that great. I was taking it easy but the contractions and pressure were just getting worse so I finally called the doc who advised me to stay off my feet completely and call again in the morning. Wednesday wasn't much better but I spent the entire morning working on the lap top from my bed, got up only to use the bathroom. By the afternoon, the contractions were getting worse and I had to go back in for monitoring and another ultrasound. Fortunately, the little Muffin is just fine (and definitely still a BOY) and the contractions, while strong, are not doing anything yet, which is a great thing!!! However, I'm still at high risk for pre-term labor so I am now on stricter bed rest, which I am actually doing my best to follow. I'm going completely stir crazy but will do whatever is necessary to make sure this Muffin arrives safely :)
I just have to say how fortunate I feel. First, to be near our families has been such a blessing as they have all really been going above and beyond for us. Second, our neighbors are without a doubt the nicest group of people and we feel so blessed to have moved here. Finally, the people I work with have been so supportive, I truly could not ask to work with better people. I was trying so hard to complete a brief for one of the partners yesterday but finally had to throw in the towel when it became obvious that another doctor visit was necessary. Fortunately, I had almost completed every section and not much work remained but the partner did not care about that at all, just whether the baby and I were okay. Wow!
Thank you all for your support and assistance right now, it means the world to our family.
Thursday, April 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









Take care! Thinking good sticky thoughts on this end and sending love to you all and the little muffin! :)
ReplyDelete