This year, we decided to do VBS at Chapel Hill since all three munchkins could participate
so long as I volunteered, and Eli really wanted to do it.
The theme was Kingdom Rock
All three kiddos had a blast ~ Mommy too!
I was one of the Imagination Station leaders and I had so much fun with the experiments
that taught the children how to "Trust God"
All four of us were bummed when it was over but we've had fun listening the music at home.
I was shocked when Alli told us she wanted to do VBS at our new church as well,
but wasn't about to say no so last week, Alli went for her second week of VBS :-)
The theme this time was ATHENS and she learned all about Paul's journey.

Once again, Alli had a wonderful time!
She loved being with her neighborhood buddies and meeting new friends.
Alli LOVES music so today after church, she asked one of the music leaders if she could
order a CD of the music from VBS, they were so sweet and just gave her an extra one.
Needless to say, it was immediately added to our VBS playlist and we've been listening to it all day :-)
I think we are done with VBS for the year but it was a fun summer for it!!!










No comments:
Post a Comment