Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Eli's First Day of 3s Preschool

Another successful first day!!!
Today this handsome little man began his second year of preschool at Chapel Hill.
He is now in Mrs. MacIntosh's 3 year old class.
He has been so excited to go back to school, especially with Alli starting last week.
He was all smiles for his photo shoots this morning ;-)
A bit silly too!
Big sister Alli was happy to get in on the photo shoot with Eli . . . 

It is so hard to believe that we have a Kindergartener and a Preschooler!

Today was a staggered start, so he could meet his teacher 
and explore his classroom without too many other kiddos around.
 Driving up to Chapel Hill and parking in our familiar spot was almost too much excitement for Eli.
He could NOT wait to get inside and meet Mrs. MacIntosh, and play, of course!
Eli had a blast exploring his new classroom and was very impressed with the little potty,
proclaiming "I going to use it" and then pulling down his pants to do so ~ too funny!
He was most impressed with the pirate ship, cars and tools but did stop for about 2 minutes to paint.

After exploring the classroom, it was off to our scavenger hunt which ended with him getting candy and a new Chapel Hill t-shirt ~ he picked blue and was very excited about his new blue shirt!!!

I think he would have happily played there all day and is looking forward to returning on Thursday.

He about broke my heart when I explained that I would leave on Thursday and he said
"you don't like to play with me in my class Mommy?"
I assured him that I LOVE to play with him but that Mommies were not allowed to stay,
he seemed happy with that answer but talk about breaking a Mommy's heart!

Given how much Eli loved school last year, and how excited he is now, I have no doubt he will do GREAT!

2 comments:

  1. I love, love, love the hat on Eli. He is absolutely precious and there is no doubt he will do GREAT!!!!!!!!!!
    XXOOX
    Ducky Gramma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for great first days for both Eli and Alli!! Love all the photos and so happy everything went so well. Before you know it, Luke will be there too. :)

    Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete