Monday, September 3, 2012
Alli's Kindergarten Orientation
Last week, we had two nights of Back to School fun and orientations at Alli's new school. Although a bit nervous at first, Alli had a blast and is now excited to start Kindergarten next week! She had fun modeling her new LCS sweatshirt - too cute!
Labels:
Alli,
kindergarten
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











You look so cute, Alli. You'll do awesome in kindergarten. But, I am having a hard time figuring out where the time has gone. It seems like only yesterday you were a babe in my arms. Always know I love you so very much.
ReplyDeletexxoox
Ducky Gramma
Alli,
ReplyDeleteWe hope you have a wonderful time at your new school!!! What a fun and exciting time for you. We hope you make lots of new friends and have a fantastic year!!
Love, the Macs
I agree with Ducky Gramma! How has time gone by so quickly???? I know you will have a super time in kindergarten, and your teacher will LOVE you!
ReplyDeleteLove you lots!
Barbie Gramma