Alli and I have been talking about having a girls' afternoon to get pedicures for a couple months but something always seems to come up (she likes to ditch me for playdates ~ go figure!).
Today, we had to drop off a package and there was a nail salon right next door so we decided to see if we could get in fairly quickly since we had a party to be at soon. Helps to have a cute little girl with you because we got right in and everyone thought Alli was precious!!!
She had the BEST time and couldn't stop giggling :-)
The pics aren't great since I only had my phone but we had to document our fun.
I let Alli pic the color she wanted (way darker than I would have gone!) and she even got a flower ~ Whoa! Big stuff for our 5 year old!!!
A very fun date with a precious little gal!










No comments:
Post a Comment