This year, Alli requested that she be Minnie and Eli be Mickey for Halloween.
Eli had no opinion and we figured that would be fine.
Turns out, Minnie and Mickey costumes that you buy just are not that cute or are too expensive
so we decided to get creative . . .
Is this not the cutest Mickey Mouse ever????
Today is costume day for Eli's preschool class (Alli's is on Halloween).
He was very excited to get in the black pants and shirt but fought Kaitlyn and I every.step.of.the.way
when it came to putting on the shorts ~ go figure!
Gotta love the little tear in his eye ~ he was NOT happy about these shorts but Blue Bunny helped.
Funny thing is that he usually doesn't like the hat but this morning, was more than happy to put it on.
I found the hat at Walmart for $6. It was a Minnie hat but I removed the hair bow and Minnie insignia and simply hot glue gunned on a little yellow bow tie and presto, Mickey Mouse ears and a way to stay warm!
I feel so crafty ;-)
And our little Mickey Mouse is too cute!
He decided to practice his Mouse wave.
Seriously, cutest Mickey ever and the whole "costume" cost us a whopping $8!
I'm hoping he has fun at school today as a little Mickey!
Check back tonight or tomorrow for pictures of Mickey and Minnie together as we have
"Trunk or Treat" at our church this evening.









You are absolutely right ~ he is the cutest Mickey EVER!!!!!!!!! What a doll baby!
ReplyDeletexxoox
Ducky Gramma & Papa
Oh my gosh! He looks so adorable!! Yet...so grown up, too! :-)
ReplyDelete