Thursday, June 16, 2011

10 years ago today . . .

I was spending the morning with some very lovely ladies 
as I anxiously awaited the moment when I could walk down the aisle to marry this handsome man
Just a few short hours later, my dream came true
Now, here I am 10 years later, anxiously awaiting the return of my one true love and best friend
as he is currently in Arizona on business but due home this evening ;-)
The past 10 years have been an amazing journey, that, although not always easy or fun, has always been one worth taking and I cannot wait to see what the future journey holds for us.
I love you more now than I could have ever imagined Garrett!!!

5 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! I'll remember that day as long as I live. You were the MOST BEAUTIFUL BRIDE and you both looked so happy. Of course, having the flyover wasn't bad either! We love you both so very much.

    xxoox
    Mom & Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary!

    Congratulations! Hope your family is well. Peace!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary to a wonderful couple! Your wedding day was truly a spectacular day! Love you both so much!
    Mom and Dad Fisher

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary Garrett & Nikki! I can't believe that was 10 yrs ago already. I love that we were able to make it out there for your wedding.

    Love,
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy happy anniversary!! Hope your day has been a wonderful celebration of love and everything wonderful about you two and your life together! Much love to you now and always!!

    Love,
    Mich & fam

    ReplyDelete