Thursday, April 14, 2011

'lil miss sickie and her sidekick

Poor Alli has been sick all week with a nasty cold and fever.
Very little energy so countless hours have been spent in bed watching Disney movies.
Today, Eli decided he would "help" by keeping her company ;-)
I'm not so sure Alli appreciated his attempts at sibling love. 
Poor kid.

3 comments:

  1. Poor Alli! Abigail and I have had the same thing this week...hope she didn't catch it from Abigail! Sending healthy thoughts your way! Don't want anyone else in your family to get it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's hoping that Alli feels better soon! I know she had quite a fever when I was with her on Monday...sorry to know that it continued on through the week. Loves and hugs to you alli!
    Barbie Gramma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Breaks my heart to know Alli is still feeling lousy. Tell her to get well SOON ~ we are planning a sleepover (as soon as Mommy & Daddy give the okay).

    ReplyDelete