$14.54 + $3 coupon off my next trip!!!
For that, I bought:
7 cans of Campbells Chunky Soup
7 boxes of Cheerios (which are a huge hit with both A & E!)
6 boxes of Honey Nut Chex (a Mommy fave)
2 Yoplait Yogurt
1 can of Mandarin Oranges (only item not on sale and no coupon)
Okay, so I know there are some folks who think I'm a little nutty with my coupons
and love to tease me but I LOVE saving a buck ;-)
I saved 81% today!
I'm so proud of myself!









What a frugal little shopper! I might have to let you start shopping for me. Love you, kiddo!
ReplyDeleteI love that you are a smart shopper. I could have used a better use of coupons when shopping for our family of four years ago. You have inspired me to shop better!:)
ReplyDeleteAdele
Nothing wrong with using coupons!! I have taught Rick well in that dept. and have been doing it for years. I can get quite the deals at Walmart with coupons and at the grocery store. As you know, some weeks are better than others. Way to go on your savings Nikki!!
ReplyDeleteVicki