Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Can a lawyer pass an ethics exam???

I sure hope so because tomorrow, I am sitting for the WA Ethics Exam!
(technically, the final day of the Bar Exam). 
I've been practicing law nearly 7 years and passed both the MA Bar Exam and the MPRE
 (multi-state professional responsibility exam),
but WA currently doesn't use the MPRE. 
I did, however, learn this morning that as of July 2013,
WA will do away with the essay exam and will use the MPRE ~ grrrr! 
Oh well, I feel like I know the material,
let's just hope I can write small enough to get everything into the 29 lines I get to answer each essay.
Wish me luck!
Here I am in the MA Supreme Judicial Court the day I sworn in back in 2004.

A few years later (2008), G & I at the US Supreme Court immediately following my swearing in.

No pictures from my swearing in at the MA federal courts (G was in Iraq then so no pics)
but hoping to soon add a picture from my swearing in ceremony at the WA courts ;-)
If not, let the lawyer jokes begin . . .

4 comments:

  1. Nikki,
    I was there when you got your law degree:) It was such a special time for all of us! Thank you for your hard work and diligence. You are awesome!
    Adele

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did it go?!!! I hope well! I am sure you rocked it! Clearly lots of good stuff going on for you - we must talk soon!!!! I have to call - I am so behind with everything!

    Love ya!
    Mich and the fam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Michelle! I feel good about it so I'm hoping it went well. If nothing else, I feel like there is nothing more I could have done ;-) I agree, we definitely need to talk very soon ~ you around this weekend???

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's no doubt in our minds that you will pass with flying colors. You are truly amazing (and successful!) in everything you do. We love you, Nikki.

    xxoox
    Mom & Dad

    ReplyDelete