Today was Alli's weekly ballet / tap class and she did great!!! She was so excited to wear her new dance outfit that she got for her birthday. Her neighborhood buddies were also wearing their pretty tutus so we decided we had to get some photos of the three ballerinas . . .
Here they are after class.
Patiently waiting for their turns.
Practicing taking little ballerina steps.
Most of the time, Alli needs me to stay in the room with her but thankfully, I can just stand against the wall. Well, other than circle time where they hold hands ~ she does not like to touch :) During that part, Eli and I get to dance too!
Eli is such a trooper! Today, he decided to eat his toes :) Yes, that is his toe in his mouth!!!
Okay, enough about that, back to the ballerina . . . Seriously, how cute is she?!?!?!
Doing her Arabesque
She can even lift her leg! Okay, so her arm drops but I'm still impressed!
Running like a ballerina on her toes.
Chassé
Sauté jumps in first position.
This was really tough for her but she's starting to really get it now!
This was really tough for her but she's starting to really get it now!









Very cute Miss Alli! Looks like fun!
ReplyDeleteN, maybe one other thing you can try for Mr. E is a glycerin suppository. Sounds gross I know, but you just use a very small amount. The doctor told us about it when the other things didn't work and while we only did it once, it worked wonders. Hope that helps!
Love,
the MN Macs
Thanks! We did actually try one of those two days ago and it only brought out a little hershey kiss shaped poop :( Thankfully, yesterday late afternoon, he exploded!!! Really gross but I was so happy and so was he ;-) I think the squash is what caused him problems because we could see it in the diaper. Guess we'll back off of that for a bit.
ReplyDeleteBarbie Gramma was quite the ballet student...not a star, but I super enjoyed it for several years. Alli is definitely built more like a ballet dancer than I was! I am so proud of her:) And Eli seems to have fun just hanging out with the class, too. His time at soccer, baseball, and other activities is coming:)
ReplyDeleteLove u! Barbie Gramma