Saturday, May 31, 2008

We Sold the House in MA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEAH!!! We could not be happier (okay, so we could if the price was higher but you take what you can get!)  We have been in negotiations with the buyers for the past week and it wasn't looking too great.  Needless to say, after counteroffering to multiple rounds of low ball offers, we finally settled on what was pretty much our bottom line.  Actually, their final offer was a little below our bottom line which led to our re-negotiating our realtor's rate from 6% down 4.5% to make the deal work.  I can quite honestly say that I'm pretty sure our realtor hates us but we can live with that.  It came down to a horrible market and some great negotiating.  We are thrilled!!!  The plan is to still stick around MA for part, if not most of August and be home by Labor Day.  Please pray that this works out for us!!!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Wonderful news!! We pray that good things keep coming your way!!! Jon says, "Good for you guys!!" Love, Michelle & Jon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooo Hooo!!!!!! I am glad to hear that and our thoughts are with you for a quick, painless closing! Talk to you soon! Its my turn to call - so I will get that done one of these evenings!
    Tiffini

    ReplyDelete