Last night this adorable little man had his Kindergarten Christmas Concert at CCA.
He was so excited to get dressed up and "look like Daddy!"
He is such a handsome little man and looked so dapper in his first tie!!!
He was so cute playing with his little buddies before the concert began :-)
We are so grateful at how quickly he has adjusted to his new school.
I have to admit that I felt more than a twinge of sadness as we got there and were sitting near the middle, only needing four seats. Just another reminder that we weren't at Lighthouse or near family anymore. We had bought front row seats for the Lighthouse Christmas Concert this year at the auction and the whole family was so excited for that. Don't worry, my pity party didn't last long and I thoroughly enjoyed this adorable little Kindergartener performer! :-)
He sang his little heart out and was so precious!
So hard to get good pictures at these concerts ;-)
After the concert, we had fun taking little family pictures.
{photo by Alli}
I think the picture I got of G with his munchkins is beyond precious!!!
We got home a little after 8 and despite it being past bedtime, the little fish were wound up!
Of course, they had to eat again too {stalling} but they must have been hungry because they all downed their bananas ;-)
Definitely a GREAT night for our sweet Kindergarten boy!!!















No comments:
Post a Comment