Last night was a first for the G Fisher Fam . . .
After putting the boys to bed, we heard Eli yelling "NO" really loudly,
and then he was yelling "come quick, this is really bad!"
Turns out little Lukey decided to try getting out of his crib
and was straddling the railing when G got to the room.
Neither Alli or Eli ever tried to get out of the crib!!!
That was the end of the crib.
G got out the tools and took apart the crib that moment and moved in the big boy bed.
While Luke thought that was super fun, he in no way wanted to go to sleep.
Yuck!!!
Poor Eli had to go to sleep in our room while we spent the next couple of hours
convincing Lukey to sleep. Fortunately, both boys slept well last night.
Though must not have gotten enough sleep because this is what they are doing right now . . .
I have to wake them so we can go get Alli but they both look so sweet!
Bitter sweet day.
Fun to see Lukey in his big boy bed but sad to say goodbye to the crib that has been up for seven years in our house :*( I definitely wasn't ready for that last night, especially with no warning!
Apparently Eli wasn't ready either because he keeps asking if we can keep the crib :-)










Oh my gosh...too cute :) Hmmm...what am I going to do when I keep sweet Lukey overnight???? Hopefully, he will be content sleeping in his crib; otherwise, he might have to share the big boy bed with Eli. Should be interesting!
ReplyDeleteFunny!! Eli is such a great big brother. :) Love the Christmas concert photos too. Hope you all had a very Merry Christmas! Hopefully, not too crazy for everyone…. although I think that is just part of the season. Looking forward to hearing about the holidays!! Much love to you all!
ReplyDelete