Monday, October 28, 2013

The Last Day of a One Year Old for the G Fisher Fam . . .

October 28, 2013
Luke Daniel Fisher
"last day as a one year old"
 As you can see, he thoroughly enjoyed this day and 
he fact that it is so close to Halloween that he gets to enjoy Candy Corn ;-)
We were all pretty excited to celebrate the last day of having a one year old in the Fisher household.
Then again, Mommy may have been quite a bit sappy too, after all, this is my last "baby" {sniff}
Can't stop the clock but I do wish I could slow it down just a bit!!!
Oh well, he's going to make one very cute two year old as well,
and he already has the two year old attitude at times ;-)

But tell me this is not the sweetest ever . . . 
He loves practicing his animal sounds so I decided to ask what Mommy says
"Love you"
Too, too sweet!!!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Sweet Lukey...Papa and I love you to the moon and back! You are the sweetest little angel and you fill our hearts with so much joy. As Papa always says, he's never seen such a happy child, always smiling. You are and always will be our little pumpkin. Happy 2nd Birthday, sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Luke! We love watching you grow! Hope you have an extra special day!

    ReplyDelete