We had a pretty low key Mother's Day this year but there were lots of snuggles from my little loves!
We started the morning with breakfast at my folks' and had a great time visiting with my mom,
the most patient, loving, selfless Mom and Grandma I could imagine.
Then off to church we went, followed on by brunch at the Clubhouse with G's family.
The kiddos always love it there, especially the dessert table :-)
The rest of the day was spent playing hard outside (kiddos), working in the yard (G) and resting (Mommy).
Although the little loves were not always on the best behavior,
they had lots of snuggles and loves for Mommy.
Lukey, my littlest love was full of giggles and kisses!
Love this little man, with a BIG personality, so much ~ hard to believe it was Mother's Day two years ago when we announced his pregnancy :-)
My bigs rarely pass up an opportunity for snuggles, which I LOVE!
It will be a sad day when we no longer fit together on the couch.











Don't consider it a bad day when you no longer fit on the couch...consider it a good day to go shopping for a new couch! :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Mother's Day!
Karen
You are an amazing Mommy with amazing kiddos. Did I mention you're an awesome daughter, too. I love you!
ReplyDeleteHappy Mommy's Day! Sounds like a great day..... snuggling and resting. Doesn't get much better than that. :) Wish we lived closer! Hugs from me to you and cheers to being Mommy's!!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Mich