Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Day 4 {Morning}


Sweet Lukey is still snoozing this morning.
He had a fairly good night. We have been asking for lots of prayers and will continue to do so but I thought it was high time we ask for praises as well. Our God has been so faithful and since I spend half my day crying out to Him and the other half thanking Him, I figured I should share it all. 


Praises:
*a good night's sleep for both Mommy and Lukey
*amazing doctors and nurses who have been so responsive to Luke's needs
*wonderful friends and family who have come to sit with us in the hospital, brought us goodies, and have taken our big kids for play dates 
*energy, peace and patience as we face each new day

Prayer Requests:
*Luke will feel little pain as they give him a new IV today
*Luke will start pooping or tooting so we can move towards removing the NG tube
*pathology reports come back clean

"But I will restore you to health and heal your wounds, declares the LORD" ~ Jeremiah 30:17

No comments:

Post a Comment