Alli and I had quite the conversation about sewing on Friday. I asked her if Mommy was teaching her to sew and she said, "oh, no, Miss Kaitlyn is teaching me. She's been sewing for three months, you know!" Kids really do say the cutest things!
Welcome to our blog! We are the Fisher Family of FIVE!!! Garrett and I met when we were in junior high, became friends in high school and started dating during our final years of college. I can honestly say I married my best friend on June 16, 2001. 24 years later, our family has grown . . . Our incredible daughter is now a freshman in college and still very much a girly girl loving cheerleading and all things pink! Our handsome eldest son is a very busy 16 year old who loves sports and fitness. Our "baby" is in his last year of middle school and much like his brother, loves all the sports. Life isn't perfect but we thank God for all of our blessings. Enjoy the snapshot of our lives . . .
Alli and I had quite the conversation about sewing on Friday. I asked her if Mommy was teaching her to sew and she said, "oh, no, Miss Kaitlyn is teaching me. She's been sewing for three months, you know!" Kids really do say the cutest things!
ReplyDeleteI just love seeing her sew! She looks so grown up!
ReplyDeleteBarbie Gramma