And very excited about it!!! :-)
Alli started up at Just For Kicks again on September 15th.
She has Ms. Tanya for ballet/tap combo for the third year in a row and while she is bummed that her pal Ainsley isn't in the class, she is very happy to have buddies Taylor, Lizzy and Amelia with her.
Of course, despite being super excited and showing off all her ballet moves before class,
the little turkey sat during the ballet portion (but did tap!)
Being the mean Mommy I am, I informed her that if she chose to do that the next week,
dance was over for the year as we would not pay for her to sit.
I'm happy to report that the next week the little ballerina danced beautifully!
She got home and said:
"Mommy, I dance so you can pay for October"
Such a goofy little gal ;-)
Can't wait to see our ballerina blossom this year!











What a litle cutie pie! She is growing up so fast ~ wish we could slow the clock a bit! We had a wonderful time with Alli and Eli this weekend. Thank you for letting us watch them!
ReplyDeleteDucky Gramma & Papa
I agree with Ducky Gramma! She looks so much taller and grown up! Wish we were dancing with you again...
ReplyDelete