Tuesday, August 16, 2011

all Mommies like to pick up after their kids

Or at least that's what this little sweetie informed me the other day . . .
While we were in her room, which she was supposed to be picking up, Alli informed me that when she has kids, she will always pick up after them (hmmm, sounds a little like how she will never work either!)  She informed me that Mommies like to pick up after their kids.  I politely informed her that such a statement was simply NOT true and most Mommies do not like having to pick up after their kids (or hubbies for that matter).  She insisted I was wrong.  The following conversation ensued . . . 

                                      Mommy:  Why will you pick up when you're a Mommy but not now?
                                      Alli:  I just don't like to now.
                                      Mommy:  Why do you think you will when you're a Mommy?
                                      Alli:  I just will.
                                      Mommy:  When do you think you'll start liking it?
                                      Alli:  I don't want to talk about this anymore.

Cue lots of laughter from Mommy!
Such a silly (and smart!) little gal.
 

1 comment:

  1. Love this story too! The kids are cracking us up! My Mom and Dad were rolling at the stories as well. Keep 'em coming!

    ReplyDelete