How is it possible that our sweet boy is almost 2 years old???
At least I finally got the invitation designed, with 4 days to spare :-)
I'm not really that much of a slacker but the original party at the beach was cancelled due to it not being Eli's favorite party spot and we decided to go much more low key so I needed a new invite . . .










Love it! Can't believe he is turning two!! Seems like just yesterday we were sitting in the blazing summer sun waiting for his "birth" day!
ReplyDeleteTwo years old!!! Time just flies! What a cutie he is and what an exciting weekend for him. Sounds like a ball themed party - maybe baseball? Sounds like a great time! Looking forward to seeing pictures!!
ReplyDeleteLove and hugs to you all! We will be sending lots of love to EZ on his special day!
Love,
Mich and the fam :)