On Saturday, February 5th, we hosted Alli's 4th birthday party at our house.
Per Alli's request, it was a combination of her two favorite book series: Fancy Nancy and Pinkalicious.
Mommy designed the invite numerous times at Alli's insistence to make sure it had enough pink!
Alli invited 9 little girls over for an afternoon of fancy pink fun!
Garrett and I spent much of Thursday evening and Friday turning our house into a Pink wonderland
I was pretty proud of us as we made most of the decorations from scrapbook paper we already had.
My crafty side definitely came out and I had so much fun making the birthday banner but it took so long that I decided to laminate it so we can use it each year and just change the number ;-)
For party gifts, we painted wooden frames pink and used glitter paint to write each girl's name on the frame and added pink ribbon so they could hang it. We also made wands. Each little girl got to decorate a wand and frame with glittery stickers and jewels. I was amazed by some of their creations! Before they left the party, we took pictures of each in the cupcake G made from a piece of scrap wood.
I LOVED this and so did the kiddos!
As you can see, there was pink everywhere!!!
In addition to the scrapbook paper in fun shapes, we decorated with pink candy
that later became part of the cupcake craft ;-)
Alli insisted that everything must be pink, including the food
That was a challenge but we managed to do okay!
Alli's favorite part was the Pink lemonade ~ a must and right out of Pinkalicious and the Pink Drink
To decorate the living room, we simply cut out pink circles and used pink balloons.
And of course, crepe paper for the columns ;-)
Alli and I had lots of fun making our first batch of cake pops, which were a HUGE hit!
Pre-made pink cupcakes for the Moms (the girls got to decorate their own)
It was so cute, at the end of the party, we found lots of cupcake bottoms
Guess they all at the tops with the frosting and candy
Can't say I blame them!










What an amazing party ~ something Alli will remember all her life. She is one lucky little girl with amazing parents!
ReplyDeleteLooks like a lot of fun!! Super pinkalicious! Great job N & G! I am sure she had a great time - wish we could have been there!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Mich & fam
It's too bad we live so far away because that party would've made Eve's LIFE! Awesome job - what a dream party! And I laughed out loud when I saw the cake balls - because I made some for Eve's birthday at school and they were identical to yours, exact same shade of pink (Wilton pink candy melts I'm guessing!) and exact same sparkles. Once again great minds think alike, lol. :) - natalie
ReplyDelete