The pumpkin fish that is!
Remember last year???
Well, we decided pumpkin fish were a fun tradition so this week for Friday Family Fun Night, we ate pizza, watched Alice in Wonderland and carved pumpkins to look like fish.
Okay, so G did most of the carving but Alli and I helped clean the inside ;-)
Eli wasn't too interested and crashed before we were done but he was a big fan the next morning.
G is the big scary fish, of course! Looks like he's going to eat the rest of us ;-)
Notice Alli's "pigtails" ~ G thought that would be perfect for her and I couldn't agree more!
This was so much fun!









Oh, I love the fish!! G is very talented! So glad to hear that Friday Family Fun night was a huge success....
ReplyDeleteThe "fish" pumpkins are adorable! What a fun time!
ReplyDeleteWe just love this tradition. Grandma Fisher (the first one:) would have just LOVED this:) Barbie Gramma and Pop Pop
ReplyDelete