Wednesday, June 23, 2010

one down, three to go

CPA exams that is :) 

My amazing hubby found out yesterday that he passed the first of the four tests!!!!!!!!!!! 

I am so proud of him! 

He, of course, was convinced that he had failed and was less than pleasant the day he took the test but perked up considerably once he found out it is supposed to be the hardest of the four and the majority of folks have to take it multiple times before passing it.  I kept telling him he may have done better than he thought but he didn't believe it.  Imagine his surprise yesterday when he got the letter saying he passed ;-)  I love being right!  Seriously though, I am so proud of him and as I watch him study, I am in awe.  I have to say I think this is far worse than the Bar exam.  At least that was just one, two-day test.  Poor Garrett has to take four tests and pass them all within 12 or 18 months ~ yikes. 

Way to go G!!!

4 comments:

  1. We are so proud of that hubby of yours! He was so excited last evening when he learned he passed. Way to go, Garrett!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go G!!! Very very excited for you and wishing you tons of luck on the next 3!! (Although we know you won't need it!) ;)

    Love,
    The Macs

    ReplyDelete
  3. We never cease to be amazed at what a wonderful achiever you are, Garrett! Dad and I are so very proud! You have accomplished so much:) Just know that your family is over the moon for you! Love, Mom and Dad

    ReplyDelete