Sunday, June 20, 2010

Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to the BEST guy I know!!!
Garrett ~ you are such a wonderful Daddy and we all love you so much!
The very proud Daddy with both of his munchkins.
Alli was all smiles having just woken up from her nap and Eli was in desperate need of his nap :)

G's first Father's Day with two little ones was a smashing success!
We had Hawaiian day at church so Daddy & Eli were decked out in their Aloha shirts
G changed before pictures.
We spent a relaxing afternoon at home then had dinner with my folks to celebrate my Dad's birthday.

Showing off his favorite gift ~ an art project made by Mommy, Alli & Eli.

This was an idea I stole from a friend
I traced both kids hands and arms ~ NOT an easy task with Eli!
We pasted them to another fun scrapbook paper.
The frame mat says "Daddy, no matter how big we get we will always reach for you!"
G LOVED it!
For those thinking we went cheap, he also got a fun power tool but said the frame was his favorite gift ;-)

He and Eli had fun admiring it together too
I love watching my two guys giggling together!

What a great Father's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment