Here we are on our 9th Anniversary, ready to go out for a relaxing dinner . . .
Things have changed a little in 9 years.
We now have a little person jumping in pictures and informing us that she intends to go out to dinner with us ;-) We probably would have had a little boy in the pic too but he was already in bed!









Happy, Happy Anniversary! I meant to write on your other post that you guys look exactly the same as you did 9 years ago! You were so beautiful in your wedding dress!
ReplyDeleteHope you had a nice dinner out...do I recognize the dress? ;-)
You do recongize the dress ;-) Thanks again!
ReplyDeleteSo, how was dinner?! Hope delicious!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!! I'm late, I know! I remember meeting you 9 years ago! I couldn't wait for you to get to Boston, even though I didn't know you yet and Justin to have a married friend!
ReplyDelete