Tuesday, June 1, 2010

CinderALLI

Clean, clean, clean. 
Hey, she's 3 now, time to put her to work ;-)
Really though, the girl LOVES to vacuum . . .
Seriously!  She begs to vacuum ~ and she's really good at it!!!
Last Saturday, I was doing laundry and Alli took care of the vacuuming. 
I could get used to the help ;-)

5 comments:

  1. Teach them when they are young and it becomes second nature. P.S. Send her my way Nikki!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you send her my way too?! Would love the help too. Seriously, very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVED the title you picked..."CinderALLI" that is TOO funny!! Who wouldn't love that awesome looking pink vacuum? I doubt she'd want anything to do with my banged-up forest green vacuum. Maybe if I can find a StarWars Lego vacuum, I can convince R to join in too! Also, endearing pics at the kitchen table!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could use a CinderALLI, too! We always need a good vacuum cleaning! Cute pics!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your comment and for praying for our little Calla. It means more than I can express to know that people we don't know care enough to pray. I peeked through some of your blog and your little kiddos are DARLING. They look like so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete