Monday, April 12, 2010
eli is cast free!
G took Eli to see the pediatric orthopedist and she said the bone looked great . . . lots of growth!!! The cast is off and G assures me that Eli is getting around pretty well. He's a little sore but that is to be expected. I promise to post pictures when I get home. I have to say, that month went by QUICKLY :) Whew! That rotten chapter is over now.
Labels:
broken leg,
Eli
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









Yay for Eli! Oh gosh, I can't remember what I have commented on and what I haven't - you have been posting a lot lately - I can't keep up. :) Congrats to G on the reserves! And looks like you guys had a great weekend at bookies and cookies. What a wonderful neighborhood and wonderful friends!! I have to laugh at your label on this post - one label says broken leg. Here's hoping you have no other posts that go into that label category. ;)
ReplyDelete