Wow, that picture really makes Eli look like a little chuck-a-roo. He is such an adorable little boy and, of course, he has the best big sister in the whole wide world! Love those kiddos!
Love the look! Look out girls here comes Mr. E! :) Loved the story about Alli with the lion too. She is a girl's girl for sure! Keep the fun stories coming as I love reading them!!
Welcome to our blog! We are the Fisher Family of FIVE!!! Garrett and I met when we were in junior high, became friends in high school and started dating during our final years of college. I can honestly say I married my best friend on June 16, 2001. 24 years later, our family has grown . . . Our incredible daughter is now a freshman in college and still very much a girly girl loving cheerleading and all things pink! Our handsome eldest son is a very busy 16 year old who loves sports and fitness. Our "baby" is in his last year of middle school and much like his brother, loves all the sports. Life isn't perfect but we thank God for all of our blessings. Enjoy the snapshot of our lives . . .
Wow, that picture really makes Eli look like a little chuck-a-roo. He is such an adorable little boy and, of course, he has the best big sister in the whole wide world! Love those kiddos!
ReplyDeleteDucky Gramma
SO cute...did he keep them on? Got your call...let's chat at MOPS about a play date day!
ReplyDeleteBelieve it or not, he kept them on for the entire walk ~ 3 loops around the neighborhood!
ReplyDeleteIsn't he the cutest little 6 month old ever! (Boy, that is...) I remember Alli being quite the show stopper with her shades, too:)
ReplyDeleteBarbie Gramma
Love the look! Look out girls here comes Mr. E! :) Loved the story about Alli with the lion too. She is a girl's girl for sure! Keep the fun stories coming as I love reading them!!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Mich