Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Eli found his thumb!!!

So we realize that not all parents would be as excited by this as we are, but we think it is great!  Well, Alli is not as impressed as she desperately wants Eli to love the binky, but G and I are thrilled at this point :)  He has been trying so hard to suck that thumb since birth but couldn't quite figure out how to do it, often sucking on his knuckles instead.  This morning, I went in to wake him (I think he would sleep until noon if I let him!) and he was sound asleep, happily sucking his left thumb.  I was so bummed that I didn't have the camera but no worries, he was happy to suck it many times during the day, allowing me to get some cute shots ;-)




1 comment:

  1. So cute! I love all of his outfits, too! Such a nice change of pace from all of my PINK! :-)

    ReplyDelete