Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Two great kiddos!

We have the two best little ones!  Alli has finally started pooping in the potty ~ woo hoo!  So we are fully potty trained and she even helped get rid of the pull-ups :)  Eli is on day three of sleeping for 8-9 hours at a stretch at night, which makes for one very happy (and well rested!) Mommy!  Last night was the best so far . . . he went down at 8 and woke up at 5 a.m. to eat, the little stinker is still sleeping now.  Now we just need to figure out the naps during the day ;-)  Really not counting on this being an every night occurrence but it is so awesome when it happens.  Of course, I wonder when I will actually start sleeping through the night again . . .

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! I missed a few posts somehow!! Way to go Eli on the sleeping schedule! He knows how to live up to his name for sure. :) Loved the story about Alli getting out of bed. I was giggling as I read it too. Proud of you for keeping a straight face. I will have to practice that too because I stink at my poker face. :)

    Have a great weekend!
    Love, the Macs

    ReplyDelete