Saturday, October 10, 2009
My Garage Sale Finds . . .
So I have always enjoyed "having" a garage sale but wasn't actually one to "go" to another person's garage sale. Well, we are hosting an auction to raise funds to assist with our nephew's kidney transplant and I was hoping to find some baskets we could fill so when I got an email from a friend at church about a garage sale that was happening this morning, I decided I would go. My wonderful MIL loves garage sales and goes all the time, finding many great things. I called her this morning to see if she was going ~ of course she was :) Eli and I met her there and we found a ton of great stuff, including tons of beautiful baskets ~ woo hoo!!! I spent a whopping $15 and walked away with 6 baskets, two packages of unopened candles, a cupcake tin (we need lots of those around here!) and a brand new, tags still on, brown leather bag from Coldwater Creek (I'm keeping that one!) for $1. WOW!!! Maybe I will be willing to go to garage sales more often from now on . . . ;-) Even G can't get upset by that spending!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment